Tuesday

Juan Valdez Pod Coffee Maker


I don't even want to think about how much coffee I waste each day when all I really want is one cup! But, have you ever tried to make one cup of coffee in a coffee maker?? If you have mastered it, I really want to know how you did it. Until then, I have been hearing really good things about the Juan Valdez Pod Coffee Maker. And, it comes with 90 free pods. Sounds like quite the bargain to me... especially when companies are now making gadgets to make your own pods right at home.

Juan Valdez JVPM1W Pod Coffee Brewing System with 90 Free Coffee Pods

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...