Tuesday

Pizza Coming Up!

It's hard to believe, but everyone in my family likes a different kind of pizza. My daughter has to have veggie with thin crust. My husband prefers thin crust but with meat and I love deep dish with a little bit of everything. Okay, my all time favorite would have to be pineapple and pepperoni, but I'm not fussy lol... just make it deep dish and one pizza will pretty much last me a week. So I thought I would go looking to see just how many pizza gadgets there are out there. Sometimes its easier to just make your own... and cheaper too.

Presto 03430 Pizzazz Pizza Oven

Proctor Silex 31117 4-Slice Toaster Oven/Broiler, Black

Betty Crocker Pizza Crust Mix, 6.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)

PizzaGrill BBQ Pizza Maker

Pizza on the Grill: 100 Feisty Fire-Roasted Recipes for Pizza & More

Mountain Woods Pizza Wheel and Cutter Set

Boston Warehouse Piranha Pizza Cutter

No comments:

This Afternoon's Cooking Quote

"Don't Take Whisks" Unknown   LOL... but it's the taking of "whisks" that produces the best results!! ...