Saturday

I Used My Crockpot Yesterday

I have had my crockpot for quite a while now but never got around to using it until yesterday. The reason... we could never agree on a recipe that everyone liked. But that wasn't the case yesterday. We had one of those packets that you simply dump into the crockpot, add water and raw chicken cubes and then turn it on low. That meant that my daughter and I could go shopping for the day without worrying about rushing home to make dinner.

To make a long story short, dinner was impressive. Everyone liked it even though it was simply a medley of beans, spices and chicken... which melted in your mouth! Needless to say... the crockpot will be coming out a lot more often! I like to shop ;) The crockpots below all range in prices from $38.99 to $68.99. Impressive when you think of what you can do with it and the money it will save you energy wise!!

Rival SCVI600B-SS Crock-Pot 6-Quart Premium VersaWare Slow CookerHamilton Beach 33134 3-in-1 Slow Cooker with 2-, 4-, and 6-Quart CrocksRival 64451LD-C 6.5 Quart Slow Cooker with Bonus Little Dipper Slow Cooker

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...